Welcome To Cape House!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half) 2 Baths (1 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 5-8
Welcome to the Cape House! Located in historic York Village, and just a short walk to Wiggly Bridge, Fisherman's Walk, and local restaurants, playgrounds, York Public Library, and Harbor Beach. You will feel right at home the second you arrive to your wonderful Maine Getaway!
The location is perfect for seeing all that York and southern maine has to offer! Whether it’s a family vacation, shopping getaway, or an escape to Maine to relax - the Cape House has it all. Guests can hit up the local shops for souvenirs, local art, or unique antiques, dine at one of the many excellent restaurants in town, or just gazing at the sea with your favorite beverage in-hand, you will always feel a sense of serenity while at the same time having the opportunity to take part in countless activities!
The unique service offering of this property is that it is safe for kids. It has baby gates, child safe cabinets, outlet covers, and a big green lawn. It's on a less busy street, nice and quiet but close enough to all things York!
Every item in this unit is brand new. From the locks to the light fixtures- it's all been updated!
- Beaches: Harbor Beach is a short walk along a sidewalk, Long Sands Beach is a bike ride down the street, or just a tad further to Short Sands Beach where the kiddos can play in the arcade or watch the taffy being made at Goldenrod!
- Shopping: walk into York Village to visit small shops, art galleries, and boutiques, while a short drive will take you to the Kittery outlets or short sands
- Adventures: kayaking and paddle boarding launches, along with fishing all across the street near the wiggly bridge, golf courses nearby, playing fields and playgrounds are down the street. Climb or drive up Mt Agamenticus for an amazing view or the ocean and White Mountains.
- Fitness: Bring your bike or running shoes, many opportunities to add a little fitness to your vacation. With offerings of yoga down the street or on the beach. Tennis courts throughout the community.
We invite you to come and stay at the Cape House, and have the best of it all!!!
Sleeping 8 Guests | Bedroom 1: King Primary | Bedroom 2: Queen + 2 Twins | Queen Sleeper Sofa In Living Room | 1.5 Bathrooms | W+D In Unit | Large Shared Backyard | Linens & Towels Included
Winter Rental Information:
- Town Trash Pickup (Wednesdays)
- Plowing (Tenant responsible for shoveling back deck and front walkway)
- Washer & Dryer
- Basic Cable + Internet (Tenant can pay for increased services if wanted)
- Dog Friendly With Approval
- Heat + Hot Water (Preferred Oil Company: Fielding Oil & Propane Co. + Eastern Propane For Upstairs Heat)
- Electric (Central Maine Power)
- 1st Months Rent
- Last Months Rent
- Refundable Damage Protection
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee
- Exit Cleaning Fee
|Setting & View||
2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half)
2 Baths (1 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
6/1 - 9/7
9/7 - 9/28
9/30 - 6/3
|$215||$215 - $250||$1,505 to $1,540||